Complete our online application form and submit
We will get back to you in 2 business hours with an update
9am-5pm (Monday to Friday)
We will contact you with a decision
Business Equipment Leasing Companies
There are many methods of financing equipment and a plethora of different companies offering options to finance your equipment. As Technology Leasing is both a finance and leasing company offering finance from it’s own resources, we are also a broker able to source financing options from our stable of lenders. This enables us to be in the unique position to not only offer our own financing but also to scour the finance market on your behalf in order to find you the best deal.
LEASING OR LEASE RENTAL How it works
With this particular form of credit, you make payments to a finance company, who then buys the equipment direct from your supplier on your behalf. You then make agreed fixed payments for an agreed amount of time – you get what you need, with no surprises along the way.
- In this case you do not own the equipment (the finance company used own it) but it has the major advantage of being 100% tax allowable.
- The payments are fixed for the term making it easy for you to plan ahead with no unpleasant surprises if interest rates go up.
- You can include hardware, software, maintenance and training in one monthly, quarterly or annual payment over your requested term.
- In most cases you pay nothing until the equipment is fully installed and it is easy to upgrade or change the equipment as requirements alter in the future.
- There is no strain on your existing credit facilities as you are gaining funding from an outside source. And, as you are technically renting the equipment, it’s off your balance sheet as an outstanding liability.
At no stage do you own the equipment. But that’s a highly beneficial factor. You will have full use of state-of-the-art equipment – assisting your business to thrive – and you will have the opportunity to replace obsolete equipment in the future. Your cash is not being invested in depreciating assets, and your company is always operating with up-to-date hardware and software, and comfortable office furniture of your choice.
How much can I finance?
You can finance between £1,000 and £15,000 for any type of business equipment and choose whether you want to pay it back over 1,2,3,4 or 5 years. Higher values are available.
[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Application Form”]
Complete the application form to see if your business is eligible for a loan. A member of our team will get back to you within 2 hours.
Alternatively, you can contact us direct:
Tel: 0800 027 2939
9 Newton Place
[su_gmap width=”460″ address=”Newton Place Sauchiehall Street Glasgow G3 7PR”]